Resuelto No Se Ven Nuevos Capitulos En SeriesBlanco

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

pedro2018

Usuario Novato
10 Nov 2017
Perdona mi espanol. Es bastante malo. Voy a tratar de explicar con lo poco que se mi problema.

En SeriesBlanco las telenovelas como Caer en Tentacio por ejemplo no se han anadido los capilutolos nuevos on esta ultima semana.

I'll say it in English as well in hopes whatever was lost in my translation can hopefully be picked here.

1st off thanks for Alfa. My wife loves that you guys have picked up where Pelisalacarta left off. The issue I am having is that for about a week now the telenovelas in Serieblanco have not updated with the most current capitulos. In particular the telenovelas Caer en Tentacion and Papa a Toda Madre. I was hoping that the recent updates would fix this but so far that has not been the case. I checked at the SeriesBlanco site directly to see if it was on their end that no new capitulos were posting but on their site the new capitulos are being posted.

If you could look into that when you have the time my wife would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for all the work your doing with ALFA.

Kappa

Miembro del equipo
15 Oct 2017
pedro we need more information.

Caer en Tentacion

Website shows 31 episodes.
Addon shows 31 episodes.

So it works, try to add the log, you can check how to here (in spanish)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.